Colorado Theological Seminary (CTS) now offers distance learning programs leading to a Seminary Certificate. Each program is designed for a specific number of courses and semester hours. These curriculums offer students not interested in pursuing a degree program the option of achieving a college level credential in a specialty area. Programs are offered at the undergraduate level. Our programs allow for the transfer of credits into a degree curriculum at a later time, thus providing the option to graduate with the seminary certificate and enrolling later into a full degree program. There is open enrollment and student’s may start their program at any time. There are no travel requirements. Our programs provide for flexibility and ease of accessing all course materials, including our on line bookstore and our comprehensive student resource center. Students may begin their curriculums at any time and will be assigned a mentor to assist them through their program.
- All programs are self-paced.
- Quality and affordable Distance Education. No classes to attend.
- Enrollment is open and students may begin their studies at any time.
- Each Certificate Program is overseen by our professional faculty.
- Faculty are available by email to mentor students throughout their program.
- Students are permitted 24 months to complete their certificate program.
- Certificate programs can be completed from anywhere in the world.
- Fifteen semester hour credits are awarded for each Certificate Program.
- Basic Requirements are that of the Bachelor’s Program.
- Application fee: $100
- Course tuition: $225 per course
- Certificate fee: $100
- Total approximate cost: $1,325 (pay by the course)
- Submit application from the website.
- Submit application payment via credit card from the website (Shopping Cart) or send check or money order to: Colorado Theological Seminary, PO Box 549, Lake Helen, FL 32744-0549
- You will be notified of acceptance by email with further instructions.